- 12-zone alarm control panel with GSM communication
- 2 independent partitions
- 47 kinds of event codes
- Stores last 576 events with date and time
- 4 phone numbers for alarm calls and SMS messages
- 2 phone numbers for reporting to monitoring station
- Transmission frequency:
GSM 900/1800 MHz
GSM 850/1900 MHz
- Primary supply voltage:
16-18 VAC 50Hz
- Backup supply voltage:
12 VDC battery
- Current consumption:
- Operating temperature:
-20°C - +55°C
202 x 124 x 42mm
- Weight: 250g
Characteristics of the GSM Ultimate:
- Reporting to monitoring station in Contact-ID format
- Voice call with recordable voice messages (12 x 5sec)
- Sending SMS with user and zone specification
- LCD keypad with menu easy to handle, quick and easy programming
- Possible to arm without keypad, on telephone or with RF remote control
- Arming / disarming through telephone, status query, remote control of outputs
- Total remote diagnostics: supply voltage, battery voltage, overcurrent supervision, zone and output supervision, event memory view
- Programmable with computer or remote download, even the complete program version can be upgraded if necessary
- RS-232 serial connector for programming with PC
- 3 independent relay outputs for remote control on the phone as well
- RF expansion possibility (with detectors produced by ELMES)
- 2 fixed voltage outputs for detectors and keypads
- 2 switchable, programmable voltage outputs for control of sounders and strobes
Operating temperature-20 C - +55 C
Supply voltage16-18 VAC
Current consumption (maximum)3A
Current consumption (nominal)200mA
Terminal connector designNon-detachable panel-mounted
Configurable inputs (NO/NC)Da + DEOL
User phone numbers for reporting4
Why can I not make a call or send an SMS (Text) from the device?
If you have a SIM card that is prepaid, please check if you have the necessarily amount of money on it, to make a call or send an SMS (Text). Insert the SIM card into another mobile phone and try to make a call, send an SMS (Text), so you can check if there is a problem with the SIM card or the device. If the SIM card is working, please check the module power supply and power demand, and also the GSM antenna connection. Make sure that you adjusted the right number, and that you allowed it to make a call or send an SMS (Text) to this phone number.
When the call is made from the device, the phone does not display the caller’s number. Why?
You have to enable to send the caller ID of the inserted SIM card by the GSM provider. Put the SIM card into a mobile phone, and call the GSM provider customer service, in the menu, you will be able to enable that feature. (Even though the caller ID shows up when you make a call with a mobile phone, it will not show up when you use the device until you enable this feature through the GSM provider)
The device does not activate the relay output on an incoming call. Why?
The caller ID identification must be enabled on the inserted SIM by the GSM service provider. Without this, the device will be unable to identify the incoming call ID identification. Insert the SIM card (which is in the device) into a mobile phone; call the customer service of the GSM service and enable this service in the menu. Make sure you set the timing of the relay output (if the timing is 0, the relay will not activate).
Despite the fact that I received the call, the device makes a recall. Why?
Perhaps the machine is set that the call must be acknowledged. In this case, it will redial during the alarm time, until you acknowledge the alarm. You can do this by pushing the asterisk * button.
The module sends a long line of continuous letter / sequence SMS message to the SMS forwarding featured phone number. What is the reason for this?
This phenomenon happens when you do not receive a regular SMS (text) to the phone module, but some kind of a multimedia message (MMS photo) or some other encoded message (for example, encoded Cyrillic letters with accents or other capitalization). An industrial phone module is not able to handle this, that's why the mentioned letters/sequences are converted into Unicode form and are forwarded to your phone (depending on the size of the message 1 MMS can be received in 3 or 4 SMSs). Please note that in this case there is no problem with the device itself, but this phenomenon is caused by the above-described reason. If this occurs regularly, there is a good chance that it is an advertising / marketing message sent by the service provider, which can only be stopped by either asking the service-provider not to send such messages to this given phone number or by turning off the message forwarding function (in the settings: delete the SMS forwarding phone number), if this function is not absolutely necessary.