Package size1050x200x75 mm
Package weight1.20 kg
Optional capacitive digital fuel level measuring probe for easyTRACK II modules, for diesel-powered vehicles
- Makes available reports and monitoring of fuel level, refueling, fuel consumption and fuel drainage on the easyTRACK web interface
- Has to be installed in the vehicle's fuel tank
- The needed length can be obtained by cutting the tube when installing
- Standard length: 100cm
- Cable and protecting tube length: 7m
- Casing protection: IP68
- Recommended for fuel level monitoring of vans, trucks and machinery
- Vehicle tracking
- Fleet management
easyTRACK II BASE ConnectivityYes
easyTRACK II FULL ConnectivityYes
What does the capacitive probe mean?
The capacitive probe is a tube capacitor, which linearly changes its capacitance when the fluid (gas) level changes inside.
Why is the capacitive probe better than the flow measure and than the CAN bus system?
The advantage for the capacitive probe is, that we can continuously monitor the actual contents of the tank.
The flow measure can only measure the amount of fuel entering the engine, so you can only check the possible imposition from the tanking accounts and the consumption data.
Diesel Sensor CE2012.11.16 613.50 KB Download