From July 1, we are only selling 2G, 4G and Wi-Fi products
We hereby inform you that as of July 1, 2021 we stop selling 3G products. After this date, we only sell products using the 2G, 4G or Wi-Fi network.
What was the reason for our decision?
3G network service is the most energy-consuming among the above-mentioned networks. Furthermore, its coverage is poor compared to the 2G and 4G networks. We took network shutdowns already carried out or yet planned by mobile providers into account when making our decision.
What to choose instead of 3G devices?
We continue to encourage you to decide for 4G product versions. Why? The reasons are listed below:
- High baud rate for the use of the mobile app and for remote programming
- Quick response time, faster remote control
- Possibility to run data connection and audio call parallelly
- Better penetration inside a house
- The 4G product versions are backwards compatible, thus, the product connects to the most stable available network (3G or 2G), should the 4G network still not be available or not stable enough.
- 4G product versions pay for themselves in the long run, as you do not have to replace your newly installed devices due to the outdated modem.
- 4G product versions convey stable modernity.
- In case of TELL PRO products, it is highly recommended to choose the 4G product versions as the extra functions related to the mobile application e. g. displaying the image of the IP camera in the app is more comfortable and faster in case of a communication on the 4G network.
Should you have any questions or comments relating to the aforesaid, do not hesitate to contact our colleague Ms Melinda Didek at one of the contact details below.
International Sales Director
E-mail: [email protected]