Package size265x200x50 mm
Package weight0.53 kg
Vehicle-tracking device with built-in GPS receiver, accredited for E-Toll declaration in Hungary. Among many others, it enables generating reports and diagrams, viewing vehicle positions, vehicle tracks and stop points on a map surface, as well as generating alerts and notifications based on configrable conditions, thus becoming an indispensable part of vehicle tracking and fleet management.
- Suitable for E-Toll declaration in Hungary
- GPRS data transfer
- Built-in GPS receiver
- Web interface
- Connectable to car alarms
- Programmable through USB and IP
BASE version functions:
- RPM monitoring from alternator star point
- RPM monitoring from alternator power terminals - using interface
- Data inputs: F1, F2, TEMP (fuel probes, temperature sensors)
- Outputs: POWER OUT (for accessories)
- CAN Adapter support
Characteristics of the system:
- Visualization and logging of position and route
- Separation of business and private vehicle usage
- Evaluation of speed, parking, trip duration, etc.
- Sends SMS with actual vehicle position and traffic data
- Actions triggered by events:
- forwards car alarm signals to remote monitoring station
- sends SMS to the user’s phone
- Independent alarm functions: position change monitoring at stopped engine, alarms triggered by contact inputs
- Web server service - https://info.easytrack.hu/
- Individual server for monitoring station
- Web-based visualization on Google Maps™ surface
- Private POI management, speed and fuel diagram, route report, vehicle uptime report, refueling report
- Low operational costs
- Vehicle tracking
- Fleet management
Frequency band900/1800 MHz
Operating temperature-20 ºC - +70 ºC
Supply voltage10-28 VDC
Current consumption (standby)
Current consumption (maximum)500mA
Current consumption (nominal)120mA
CAN Adapter ConnectivityYes
Diesel Sensor ConnectivityYes
easyRPM Monitor II ConnectivityYes
Individual alarm functionsYes
POWER OUT outputYes
Sending position and traffic data in SMS messageYes
Position and route vizualization and loggingYes
Revolution detection from alternator star-pointYes
Evaluation of speed, parking, duration of journey, etc..Yes
Effect of events
Forwarding of vehicle's alarm system signals to monitoring stationYes
Sends SMS to the user's phoneYes
If I am not using the vehicle, will the device not merge the battery?
In the module, you can parameterize that how long should it take from turning off the ignition to battery saving mode. In this mode, the power consumption is a lot less.
Is the easyTRACK device harmful to your health?
It has the same effect on health, than any other mobile phone.
The device is not connecting to the GPRS net. Why?
Check the APN settings, the power supply and power requirements of the module, as well as the GSM antenna connection and signal strength.
The module sends a long line of continuous letter / sequence SMS message to the SMS forwarding featured phone number. What is the reason for this?
This phenomenon happens when you do not receive a regular SMS (text) to the phone module, but some kind of a multimedia message (MMS photo) or some other encoded message (for example, encoded Cyrillic letters with accents or other capitalization). An industrial phone module is not able to handle this, that's why the mentioned letters/sequences are converted into Unicode form and are forwarded to your phone (depending on the size of the message 1 MMS can be received in 3 or 4 SMSs). Please note that in this case there is no problem with the device itself, but this phenomenon is caused by the above-described reason. If this occurs regularly, there is a good chance that it is an advertising / marketing message sent by the service provider, which can only be stopped by either asking the service-provider not to send such messages to this given phone number or by turning off the message forwarding function (in the settings: delete the SMS forwarding phone number), if this function is not absolutely necessary.
easyTRACK II programming software v1.20 (USB)2013.06.12 1.80 MB Download
easyTRACK II CE2012.11.15 613.50 KB Download