Package size810x200x75 mm
Package weight1.10 kg
Capacitive fuel level measuring sensor for easyTRACK II BASE and easyTRACK II FULL devices, for diesel-powered vehicles.
- By using Diesel Sensor refueling, fuel consumption and fuel drainage can be graphically displayed and evaluated on the easyTRACK web interface, as well as downloaded in the form of reports.
- To be installed in the vehicle's fuel tank
- The required length can be obtained by cutting the tube upon installation
- Standard sensor length: 75 cm
- Cable and protecting tube length: 7 m
- Casing protection: IP68
- Recommended for fuel level monitoring of vans, trucks and machinery
- Vehicle tracking
- Fleet management
easyTRACK II BASE ConnectivityYes
easyTRACK II FULL ConnectivityYes
What does the capacitive probe mean?
The capacitive probe is a tube capacitor, which linearly changes its capacitance when the fluid (gas) level changes inside.
Why is the capacitive probe better than the flow measure and than the CAN bus system?
The advantage for the capacitive probe is, that we can continuously monitor the actual contents of the tank.
The flow measure can only measure the amount of fuel entering the engine, so you can only check the possible imposition from the tanking accounts and the consumption data.
Diesel Sensor CE2012.11.16 613.50 KB Download